Looking to apply with J.G. Graybill Plumbing? Click on the link to fill out an application, then submit it through our website:
Also, email your resume to email@example.com, or mail a copy to:
J.G. Graybill Plumbing, Inc.
9 Township Drive
Paradise, PA 17562
We have positions available for plumbers with experience in new home construction and residential renovations. This position includes the opportunity to use your skill in a great work environment. Also included are supplemental insurance; short term accidental, short term disability; accidental, etc…
J.G. Graybill Plumbing, Inc. is seeking a full-time Office Administrator to coordinate the service division schedule, manage internal accounting and general office management activities. The ideal candidate will be comfortable handling accounting-related matters, will be comfortable interacting with clients on a regular basis and will have prior experience in either accounting or general office management using industry-standard applications and techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounting-related activities
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and bookkeeping
- Customer billing and collections
- Bank deposits & Petty Cash
- Finance-Related activities
- Weekly Payroll and tax processing
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Assisting w/ Financial Analysis
- Office Management-Related activities
- Mail management
- Team Event Planning / Coordinating
- Candidate pre-screening process’
- Employee In & Out Processing
- Documenting Vehicle maintenance and coordinating vehicle fleet preventative maintenance
- Phone System Management
- Service Coordinator-Related activities
- Receiving service customer calls and dispatching service technicians
- Manage service technician schedule(s)
- Individual time management
Qualifications & Experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or business management, or 2+ years real-world experience in financial and office management
- Knowledge of, and experience with, typical accounting software, including QuickBooks and Excel
- Strong communication skills and proven financial aptitude
- Client relationship management experience or aptitude
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, upon eligibility
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Participation in company bonus plan
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Health Assistance through Aflac
- Access to Building Industry Association (BIA) of Lancaster County events/training
- Access to Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) events/training
- A Great Work Environment
About J.G. Graybill Plumbing, Inc.
J.G. Graybill Plumbing is an industry leader in Lancaster County demonstrating quality workmanship, integrity and professionalism . We specialize in new residential, remodel, commercial and service plumbing from your small to large scale jobs. Since 2002, we’ve been creating a work environment that allows employees to thrive and utilize their God-given talents while exceeding the standards of the plumbing industry. J.G. Graybill plumbing is owned and operated by two brothers who enjoy serving their community and investing in their employees. Please visit us at www.jggraybill.com to learn more about our team.
To apply for the Office Administrator, please send us a copy of your resume. A cover letter explaining why this position may be a good fit for you is also welcomed. Please visit our website (www.jggraybill.com) and complete our online application & attach your resume and other material from our website.
- Candidate must be available to work from our Paradise, PA office
- Candidate must be available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies
- A background check is conducted on all new hires.
- Due to the number of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond every individual interested in our company. If we are interested in speaking with you about this position, we will contact you. No phone calls, please.